A reminder that the 31 December 2015 is a key reporting date for AIFMs:
- both small registered AIFMs and small authorised AIFMs are required to report annually with the reporting period ending 31 December in each calendar year;
- depending upon the value of AIFs under management, full-scope AIFMs will need to report either quarterly, half-yearly or annually based upon the calendar year which means that all full-scope AIFMs will need to report for the period ending 31 December.
Further details can be found in SUP 16.18.
How can we help?
Responding to demand from our clients, Complyport recognises that the complexity of the data that firms will have to report via GABRIEL can be a challenge and that many firms are unprepared for this task. To complement its financial returns review service, Complyport also offers a standalone AIFMD Annex IV Reporting Service on a ‘per submission’ fee basis that covers:
- Advice on AIFMD Annex IV data sourcing;
- Advice on the reporting frequency;
- Customised Excel templates for data collection;
- Advice on data items and Excel template completion;
- Advice and assistance on direct submission to the FCA via GABRIEL; and
- Instruction and help on final submission procedures.
Alternatively, we can undertake reviews and ‘reasonableness-checks’ of a firm’s draft returns on an hourly rate basis, rather than the above package.