Why should I use Complyport?
If you are seeking a consultancy partner that:
- Has extensive knowledge of financial services compliance, governance and regulation all over the world,
- Has the highest calibre of staff and can demonstrate this talent through the quality of its work,
- Is commercially focused, providing practical solutions not convoluted choices,
- Will roll up their sleeves, deliver real value and work hard for you,
- Provides you with accurate, detailed, timely and cost effective advice, and
- Will deliver on their promises,
Then speak to Complyport.
What makes Complyport so different?
From advising small to medium sized enterprises on operational efficiency, to taking a board of directors through how best to meet the governance and conduct challenges of the future, we help firms across the spectrum of financial services to overcome their challenges.
Established in 2002, we now have a dedicated team of consultants covering the UK, Europe, North America, the Middle East and the Asia-Pacific region and are regarded as one of the leading and most respected consultancies in the world.
We are 100% owned by Al-Imtiaz, an investment company listed on the Kuwait stock exchange. As a firm, we take decisions with our eyes focused on the future and we bring that approach to our clients and partners, combining success both in the ‘here and now’ with our longer term, strategic view.
Our job is to guide, challenge and inform. By sharing our knowledge and expertise with you, we help you grow your business to be the best that it can be.
What does Complyport stand for?
- We act with the utmost integrity at all times, confronting the unacceptable.
- We deliver honest and accurate advice, even if it means having difficult conversations.
- We stand for quality and expect the highest standards of our staff.
How will Complyport deliver for me?
We provide flexible consultancy services, constructed in a way which fit your needs. This means listening to you, understanding your business aspirations, and then building a solution which best suits your goals and objectives.
We will see things from your perspective, presenting useful, creative and robust solutions while cutting through the jargon, putting you at the heart of everything we say and do.
With members of staff drawn from regulators, qualified legal advisors and accountants, as well as consultants with decades of experience gained from a range of other firms and backgrounds, Complyport has the talent, integrity and quality to help you succeed.