With firms becoming more and more global and regulators working together in new, joined-up ways, it is increasingly essential for organisations to adopt and implement robust compliance frameworks across the full spectrum of their financial services businesses, wherever they are in the world.
The Complyport International Desk serves as a central hub for international regulatory issues in Europe, Switzerland, the Middle East and Asia, working in conjunction with our US desk and associate firms in Hong Kong, and other locations around the world, including the United States, Dubai and the Mediterranean, giving us an impressive international reach.
In collaboration with our associate network of firms, Complyport covers:
- The United States.
- The Gulf Co-operation Council region (Dubai, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the UAE).
- Europe and the Eastern Mediterranean (Italy, Germany, Cyprus, Turkey and Israel).
- South-East Asia (Hong Kong and Singapore).
The International Desk is headed-up by Complyport’s CEO, Paul Grainger who brings over three decades of global regulatory experience to the table.
As part of our service, and in conjunction with our network of associate firms where required, Complyport offers the following services:
- Proactive monitoring and assessment of international regulatory and relevant industry developments.
- Development and implementation of manuals and monitoring programmes, ensuring that Complyport’s clients remain compliant with regulatory requirements wherever they are located.
- Issuing frequent regulatory alerts and newsletters, including dedicated international bulletins.
- Carrying out of compliance monitoring and periodic review work, both on-site and off-site.
- Management of registration and licencing projects, such as stock exchange applications and filings for authorisation or registration.
- Providing training on international regulatory issues.
To find out more about how we can assist you with your compliance requirements, please contact Paul Grainger or your account manager for more information.