|Download The Complyport App Now! Choose your System here:|
Complyport Ltd has launched the first regulatory and compliance mobile GRC App for the financial services sector. It provides information and guidance on regulatory developments and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) issues in the financial services sector.
The App provides busy Compliance Officers, Money Laundering Reporting Officers (MLROs), Risk Officers and their staff with access to key information and guidance on the move.
Complyport is a leading GRC consulting firm, with an established reputation for advising clients in the RegTech and FinTech sectors as well as in more traditional sectors of financial services. Building on its experience with the successful ComplyTracker system, Complyport intends to provide further tools to assist Compliance Officers, MLROs and Risk Officers or directors and senior managers responsible for governance, risk management and compliance in regulated firms.
The Complyport GRC App, which can be downloaded for both iOS and Android platforms, opens up Complyport’s news, notifications and regulatory calendar, optimised for mobile users for the first time. One click sharing allows you to quickly share important information with those it matters to most.
Paul Grainger, Chief Executive of Complyport, said:
“The development of the app was a natural extension of the Complyport service offering. It will help clients and their professional advisers find the information they need on the move. It will also allow busy senior managers to seek answers to problems more rapidly than was previously possible. It will quite literally put information and the answer to problems in the palm of your hand”
The Complyport Mobile GRC App Key Features
- Posts – News and updates on all aspects of governance, risk management and compliance alongside world news and our Regulatory Roundups.
- Calendar – A list of key dates of upcoming regulatory legislation, publications and events as well as a historical reminder of key regulatory dates in the recent past.
- Services – A description of the types of firms Complyport advises and assists and the types of services provided across all areas of regulated activities, ranging from simple consumer credit activity, through retail advice, investment management, securities brokerage, banking, venture capital, private equity, corporate finance to capital introduction.
- Contact Us – The ability to stay in contact with Complyport via our Enquiry Form or instant telephone tab.
- Social media – Quick access to Complyport’s Twitter feed or connect with Complyport on LinkedIn .
- Complyport staff details – Consultant profiles demonstrating the experience and expertise of Complyport’s consulting team.
- About Us – Information about Complyport’s origins and ownership.
An app to keep in touch with upcoming regulatory updates, news and alerts. Available on iTunes and Google Play Store.
If you would like any further information about the Complyport app or Complyport Ltd, or you would like to schedule a meeting, please contact: