Our experienced team of dedicated regulatory professionals, including qualified accountants, lawyers and former members of staff at the FCA, provide FCA Prudential Requirements Compliance services to a wide range of firms. We guide clients through the full spectrum of regulatory prudential requirements.
Whether you are an established firm looking for guidance, or a start-up who needs advice on the numerous aspects of FCA financial compliance, we are here to help you both comply and succeed.
- We take the lead in putting policies and procedures in place to satisfy these requirements, ensuring compliance with FCA rules and will keep you informed of regulatory changes arising from Europe or the FCA that may impact on your regulatory obligations.
- Our team will advise on all aspects of capital planning and the associated systems and controls that should be in place, making sure that you meet the strict capital adequacy requirements while also having sufficient capital to continue to grow and expand your business.
- We take the stress out of your regular FCA filings, drafting the required documentation and assisting you with submitting your GABRIEL returns. We can also guide you on the preparation of complex documents such as your ICAAP and liquidity assessments.
With decades of combined experience, a commercial focus in everything we do and a specialised understanding of the FCA rules, we would be pleased to discuss your requirements and how we can help.
To complement our Prudential Requirements Compliance services we also have a specialist COREP Reporting Service.
COREP Reporting Service
As a consequence of falling under CRD IV, IFPRU firms have to submit their COREP returns to the FCA in XBRL format in line with European regulation. Responding to demand from our clients, Complyport recognises that XBRL production can be a challenge and that many firms are unprepared for this task and, as a consequence, we have developed our comprehensive COREP Reporting Service.
We offer a full process service for a per submission or annual fee that will cover:
- Advice on FINREP data sourcing
- Customised Excel templates for data collection
- Advice on data items and Excel template completion
- Review of data to be submitted
- Full data validation against FCA business rules
- In-house creation of XML/XBRL return files from Excel data templates
- Instruction and help on final submission procedures
The service builds on Complyport’s Financial Reporting expertise and experience in helping firms with their GABRIEL returns and aims to combine a dedicated software solution with the knowledge and guidance of our consultants.
Complyport’s COREP Reporting Service is delivered via Portal. To learn more about PORTAL click the button below.