Complyport is looking for a graduate compliance consultant.
Complyport provides compliance advice, undertakes regulatory and compliance projects and offers a suite of digital solutions to a wide variety of regulated financial services businesses. These services include FCA authorisations, ongoing advice and support, the authoring of manuals, policies, procedures and technical documents and undertaking project work.
Our market leading reputation, which has been built over the last 20 years, is based on providing bespoke and pragmatic solutions to clients, which balance the competing needs of commerciality against being compliant with all applicable requirements.
Our client base includes asset and wealth managers, hedge funds, fund managers, brokers, venture capital firms, private equity, banks and insurers of varying size.
- The graduate compliance consultant role involves playing an active part in Complyport’s Client Services team, which will include liaising directly with clients and delivering materials and responses to them. You will also be required to provide support to other members of the team. As this is an entry-level role to your compliance career, you will be assigned and expected to complete a range of compliance training courses, both internally and externally including CISI qualifications.
- The role includes implementing compliance frameworks at newly authorised firms and reviewing existing frameworks in established firms as well as visiting both new and existing clients on a periodic basis to review the compliance arrangements, discuss areas of regulatory concern and assist with problem solving.
- The role will require the individual to be able to present opinions, conclusions and findings in a clear and concise manner (both orally and in writing) to both Complyport staff and external stakeholders at various levels of seniority.
- The individual will be expected to be an active participant in the marketing and business development of the firm in order to contribute to the continued success and development of Complyport and its service offerings.
- The ideal candidate will preferably have up to 1-year worth of experience in a similar role, either from working in an FCA regulated business, financial services consultancy, legal firm or accounts practice. We will also consider applicants with experience in other professional service firms.
- Legal or finance related degree or equivalent is preferable.
- A CISI or equivalent qualification or working towards one would be an advantage.
- Relevant Masters’ degree will be considered an advantage.
- Any relevant work experience in a corporate environment or the financial services sector will be considered an advantage
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to study and develop
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with impact
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Competitive remuneration package, including discretionary performance-related bonus based on qualifications and experience
- In-house and external training courses
- Excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
To apply, please send your CV and covering email, stating why you would like the opportunity to train with our
firm, to email@example.com clearly stating “Graduate Compliance Consultant – Application” in the title.
**Please note, this advert is for direct applicants, no agencies please.**